Organic, inorganic, acid gas filter class ABE1 (regular capacity).
Used in conjunction with Sundström SR100, SR200, and SR500 respirators.
- Plastic polypropylene
- No metal parts
- Used against vapour from organic gases whose boiling point exceeds +65°C (150F), for inorganic gas, and for acid gas and vapour
- Largest diameter: 106 mm, Thickness: 28 mm
- 125 g
- The filter contains 78 g of activated carbon
- Pressure drop: At 30 l/min: 45–50 Pa (standards requirement: <100 Pa), At 95 l/min: 200 – 220 Pa (standards requirement: <400 Pa)
- Store at room temperature in clean, dry place
- If seal has been broken, store away from contaminants in an air-tight container
- Shelf life is 5 years if seal is unbroken
- Expiry date printed on filter
- Chemical handling
- Emergency services
Compliance: Approved to AS/NZS 1716:2012