Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the Beyond Safety website … we hope you enjoy browsing our site and find the products we offer useful.
The term ‘Beyond Safety’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website, Beyond Safety, whose registered office is 54B Bussell Highway Busselton WA 6707. Our ABN is 62 739 206 827. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we, nor any third parties, provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
Ownership of copyright
The copyright in this website and the material on this website (including without limitation the text, computer code, artwork, photographs, images, music, audio material, video material and audio-visual material on this website) is owned by Beyond Safety.
Beyond Safety grants to you a worldwide non-exclusive royalty-free revocable license to:
view this website and the material on this website on a computer or mobile device via a web browser;
copy and store this website and the material on this website in your web browser cache memory; and
print pages from this website for your own [personal and non-commercial] use.
Beyond Safety does not grant you any other rights in relation to this website or the material on this website. In other words, all other rights are reserved.
For the avoidance of doubt, you must not adapt, edit, change, transform, publish, republish, distribute, redistribute, broadcast, rebroadcast or show or play in public this website or the material on this website (in any form or media) without Beyond Safety prior written permission.
The automated and/or systematic collection of data from this website is prohibited.
You may request permission to use the copyright materials on this website by writing to [email protected].
Enforcement of copyright
Beyond Safety takes the protection of its copyright very seriously.
If Beyond Safety discovers that you have used its copyright materials in contravention of the license above, Beyond Safety may bring legal proceedings against you seeking monetary damages and an injunction to stop you using those materials. You could also be ordered to pay legal costs.
If you become aware of any use of Beyond Safety’s copyright materials that contravenes or may contravene the license above, please report this by email to [email protected].
If you become aware of any material on the website that you believe infringes your or any other person’s copyright, please report this by email to [email protected].